Why Work With Us
We are always on the lookout for brilliant VIVA Team members who have a desire to work in different ways. We believe that engaged employees deliver better support and care. So if you want to make a difference every day, and work with a connected and progressive organisation we want you.
Who We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working with people with disability,
- A Certificate III or IV in mental health, disability or related field, or a Diploma in Nursing
- Previous experience, paid or unpaid, in providing support with people with disability
- The ability to work as part of a self managing team
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of NDIA Practice Standards (Training will be given)
- Respect of others’ dignity and choices
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- A driving licence and access to a car
- Permission to work in Australia
- A valid National Police clearance