We Want You
We are on the lookout for brilliant support workers. We believe that engaged employees deliver better support and care. So if you want to make a difference every day, be empowered and work with a connected and progressive organisation we want you.
Why Work With Us?
FULL TIME OR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT:
- By VIVA offering permanent employment, we give our staff a level of certainty and security, making it easier to budget and if desired, secure loans.
- Offering salary sacrifice opportunities.
- Under the principles of a cooperative model, we value the power of the team and the individual, we grow together. We also incentivise staff based on client satisfaction and agreed milestones.
- If you are passionate about healthcare, we are your gateway into this sector.
- We are part of the Healthy Collective and Hessel Group, and you will have the option of selecting from the following healthcare sector pathways;
- working in a medical practice
- nursing sector
- pharmacy arena
- or the allied health space.
- The Healthy Collective, network of SA Independent healthcare providers, includes over 38 medical practices, 27 community pharmacies
Who We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Completed secondary education
- Experience with adults with lived experience of dementia and/or early onset dementia and/or Motor Neuron Disease
- A Certificate III in mental health, disability or related field, for the safety of our client or a Diploma in Nursing
- Previous experience, paid or unpaid, in providing care.
- Experience as a support worker
- The ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills and relating skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of NDIA Standards of Care (Training will be given)
- Knowledge of Company policies and procedures (Training will be given)
- Willingness to learn
- Respect of others’ dignity and choices
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- A driving licence and access to a car
- Permission to work in Australia
- A valid DCSI clearance check (obtained within past 6 months)